16milestoOrlando International Airport
Experience what it feels like to jump off a plane without actually jumping off one! Feel the rush of skydiving inthis free-fall flight inside of a wind tunnel.
iFLY Orlando is an indoor skydiving facility that makesthe dream of flight a reality in a non-threateningenvironment. They offer two 1-minute sessions of free-fall flight time per admittance. No experience is necessary. Included are asmall group training session with a accreditedinstructor, plus one-on-one training and the required gear.
The entire iFLY experience takes about 75 minutes from start to finish. All flyers will receive a certificate of achievement for their first flight. Additionally, iFLY will also shoot videos and take photos of the flight, and made available for purchase, along with other iFLY merchandise.
Reservations are required. Please call the local operator to schedule your flight time. Your booking is not confirmed until then.
- Flyers must be at least 3 years old
- Weight limit is 300 lbs
- Please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to iFLY time
- Please wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes, and comfortable clothes
- Not recommended for people with prior back injuries or shoulder dislocations
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates with a maximum of 6 people per 30-minute block
There are 37iFLY locations around the world. Whether you are flying solo or with a group, they have options to get you “flying” safely. Every package includes pre-flight training, all the necessary flight gear, training from an accredited flight guide, and a post-flight certificate of completion.
Visited 396 times, 1 Visit today