Parking at MCO
You can park your vehicle at Garages A & B, which can be reached from level 1 of the Main Terminal, and 4 parking levels.
Garages A & B with 4 levels each are located on both sides of the Main Terminal. They can be used for short- and long-term parking. Most parking spaces are covered, the maximum vehicle height is 7 feet or 6 meters, and there is a grace period of 20 minutes.
The Terminal Top Garage with levels 4-10 is accessible by elevator from either A or B garages.
Economy and Hotel Parking
Parking rates include taxes & fees ( off-airport parking lots add holiday premiums & 14.5% taxes). North & South Economy lots are only 10 minutes from the main Terminal. Note that Electric Charging is on level 2 of both PA at row A & PB at Row P.
More Parking Options
- E-Pass/SunPass Holders: Enter parking garages using E-Pass/SunPass lanes. No ticket required. Pay as you exit, using the E-Pass/ SunPass lanes.
- ADA/ Disabled Parking:
– at Terminal Top Garage near elevator shafts on each level;
– at Garages A & B near elevator shafts on all levels.; (c) at Economy (Satellite) Parking Lots with accessible shuttle service to terminal. Only those who qualify for exemptions are eligible for reduced rates.
Current Parking Rates
|PARKING OPTIONS||DAILY RATE|
|North Cell Phone Lot||Free|
|South Cell Phone Lot||Grace period for first 2 hours|
|North Park Place Economy Lot||$10|
|South Park Place Economy Lot||$10|
|Terminal Garage Parking||$17|
|Terminal Top Parking||$17|
|Hotel Guest Parking – Self||$12|
|Hotel Guest Parking – Valet||$16|
Picking Up Passengers
You can pick up passengers at either
- the South Cell Phone Lot – first 2 hrs free, 3 hrs $4, or up to 24 hrs $10 – located in the South Park Place lot (turn right after entering);
- or the free North Cell Phone Lot (north of Main Terminal on Jeff Fuqua Blvd. /SR 436) with 200 spaces, restrooms, free WiFi & flight info screens.
Please remain in your car until your passenger calls you to be picked up at the curb.
You can also use the Express Pickup at the entrances of either Terminals A or B, which charge presently $1 for each 30 minutes, up to 2hrs. (Payment by E-Pass or SunPass Plus only.)